Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26 : roadshow kick-off

Oh boy, it's roadshow time.  I really don't like roadshow time.  I hate talking in front of people... add singing and dancing?  Stick me in the eye with a burning hot poker, please.  Luckily, as an adult leader I don't have to participate.  Tonight our roadshow committee people kicked everything off by acting out the script, then holding try-outs for the parts.  I was THIS CLOSE to being wrangled into the act-out.  I ducked out of the room just in the nick of time.  Whew.

The night ended with a yummy cake (Beauty and the Beast - part of our ward's theme) and a group shot.  It seems that most of the kids are excited about doing this.  I'm excited that I'm not in charge!

1-26-10

1 comment:

  1. just look at the excitement on some of those boys faces. at least you buttered them up with cake!!

    ReplyDelete