Saturday, January 9, 2010

9 : bacon

Dang it!  My brother, Mark, and his super cute girlfriend came out today.  I meant to take a picture of them, but I totally forgot!  Here they are in September.  I'm crossing my fingers that this these two are going somewhere (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

So, this is what you get instead... BACON.  A giant platter of delicious, crispy bacon!  It's hard to totally appreciate the amount of bacon on this plate, and pictures cannot provide you with the lovely aroma the giant platter of bacon exuded.  Guess you had to be there.

1-9-10

Where was "there"?  Why an enormous serving of bacon?  We had our yearly Youth Planning Breakfast Meeting at Bishop Eichelberger's house this morning.  All the youth presidencies are fed heartily by Charlene (in addition to the massive amount of bacon, there was a massive amount of super thick, super tasty french toast and a massive amount of sausage), then we plan the YM/YW combined activities for the year.  Not a bad deal, if you ask me.

1-9-10

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing wrong with a bacon shot..I in fact used one for my potd just a couple weeks ago. Bacon is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete