Tuesday, February 2, 2010

33 : battle

Today I went into battle.
My opponent:  the brand-new Ricoh multi-functional device with an aversion to legal sized paper.

A good 30 minutes was spent trying fish out scraps of paper and figure out why the copying/faxing/collating/punching/stapling wonder kept jamming.  Turns out the genius who was trying to print on the legal sized paper (not me, mind you... someone from the neighboring underwriting department) failed to set the tray properly.  So, while I crouched on my knees looking and poked my fingers into the MFD's ominous innerds, she stood and watched.

2-2-10

1 comment:

  1. Of course this is comical to anyone who has been there and done that, like me. Nothing like having an audience when you're fighting with technology innerds.

    ReplyDelete