Monday, February 8, 2010

39 : moving in

My company's office moved from Brea to Diamond Bar almost 10 years ago.  I tried to count how many times I've moved desks in the last 10 years... I think it's been over a dozen.  This last move may well have been lucky number 13 (fingers crossed).  After spending the last two months on the second floor while our suite was remodeled, we moved back down today.  They must have given me the oldest, filthiest, most beat-up desk they had in storage.  I used up half of my Clorox Wipes container to get the grime off.  Neither side of my desk locks.  I yanked some sort of metal contraption out of one drawer just to get it to close properly.  But, to be back on the first floor, a locked door away from the general populations of the 2nd or 3rd floors, and with a window... I'll manage.

2-8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment