Sunday, April 18, 2010

108 : purse dump

Saw this and thought I'd give it a whirl.  Kind of.  She made the contents of her purse look all pretty... mine is a jumbled mess on the floor.



















And I think I'm going to skip the
1. what it is
2. why it’s in your purse
3. what it says about you
part.  That would take too much brain effort.  I can tell you that I have no idea why I have two flashlights, but the eye cream, tape measure, AAA battery, and Shout wipes have come in handy on more than one occasion.

(missing my big iPod and camera)

2 comments:

  1. That's funny, I was wondering why two flashlights! I did a version of this looking for my keys tonight, next time, I'll take a picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! i saw this on another blog too and laughed because mine would be filled with misc. food, legos, happy meal toys, receipts, and empty wrappers.

    ReplyDelete