Friday, September 17, 2010

260 : bundles of cuteness

I've been considering getting a second dog, for a few reasons.  Zoey's breed is known for its short lifespan; at five she's a middle-aged bulldog.  I already know how I will feel when the time finally comes, and I think having a second dog will lessen the blow.  Furthermore, with work, Zoey spends many hours alone.  She doesn't cause any problems when she's alone, but I think she'd like a companion.

We saw these little French Bulldog puppies today.  Boy, it was not easy leaving without one!  But, the time is not right quite yet.  Need to first address the issue of the crappy carpet in the house, as in - I need to get rid of it and have a hard floor!

9-17-10

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute they almost make me want one! Almost!

    ReplyDelete