Tuesday, September 21, 2010

264 : Texas

From New Orleans we headed to Dallas to train the other half of our team. As I walked down the aisle on the plane, I noticed something peculicur mid-way down the cabin. Wait... is that guy... is that a helmet?

That guy is wearing helmet! A full-on motorcycle helmet, with the face shield down! I put my stealthy photo-skills to work (I'd like to assume they're stealthy, anyway) to bring this to you. You can thank me later.

9-21-10

Part 2:

The. Best. BBQ.

We went to this place last time I was in Dallas. You might remember. If not, you can see the post HERE. The excitement I felt when the girl came around with the fresh-out-of-the-oven, melt-in-your-mouth rolls was palpable. I ate four of them.

9-21-10

AND we got fresh peach cobbler.

9-21-10

I'll exercise twice as hard when I get home. (Yeah, right.)

2 comments:

  1. meat looks good. i could do without the cobbler though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he didn't want to get sick? a simple surgical mask could have done the trick..he's probably eccentric.

    ReplyDelete