Monday, October 18, 2010

290 : the bay

I hit the road again... this time to Northern California.  Today I had a meeting to attend in San Francisco, so over the Bay Bridge we went.

10-18-1010-18-10

Wait, there's more.

As I approached my hotel room at the end of the day, I noticed something peculiar.  A peep-hole, but not your ordinary peep-hole --- a peep-hole about three feet from the ground. 
Had there been an OSHA lawsuit I was unaware of? 
Had a band of angry dwarves stormed the Embassy Suites in Walnut Creek demanding the ability to see who was knocking at their door without having to pull a chair over? 
Had someone who only recognized people by their mid-sections prevailed in his request?

10-18-10
10-18-10

2 comments:

  1. You always find the most random things! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of the Bay Bridge. We hope to go to San Francisco some weekend.

    ReplyDelete