Tuesday, October 19, 2010

291 : Jelly Belly

After today's training in our Walnut Creek office, we headed out to Sacramento.  On the way is a little town called Fairfield, home to none other than the Jelly Belly factory.  You say "factory tour" and I say "I'm there."  Due to my excellent driving skills (read: fast) we arrived just in time for the final tour.  I could spend hours watching the various conveyor belts moving along the millions of jelly beans, but alas - the tour only lasted 45 minutes.  And they prohibited the taking of pictures along the way.  Drat!  Ah well, a worthwhile stop nonetheless.

10-19-10
10-19-10
10-19-10

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to go tour that when we lived up there. never did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will vouch for your "excellent driving skills". Did you get to sample the goods??

    ReplyDelete