Thursday, November 4, 2010

308 : Peachtree City

Our good friends moved to Georgia earlier this year. When I came across cheap airfare, I booked it. Though it's only been about four months that they've been gone, they are sorely missed and I was happy to see them.

When Christie and I came home from our day's festivities, Evan was there waiting, eager to give me a ride on the golf cart. This aspect of their life in Georgia was what the Leavitt boys were most excited about pre-move. And I must say, it was pretty fun. We raced through tree lined trails while the nearly freezing temperatures (well, technically not quite freezing... but it felt that way to me!)turned our fingers into icicles. The city in which they live has TONS of golf cart trails. Even the local store parking lots have golf cart parking spots. Fun stuff for a 14-year-old boy who is years away from having a drivers' license.

Peachtree City, GA
11-4-10
Peachtree City, GA

See HERE for all the photos.

1 comment:

  1. Is it customary to have a golf cart if you live in Georgia? My friend has one too!

    ReplyDelete