Wednesday, November 24, 2010

328 : DIY (Cindy's house)

Thanksgiving Eve. Gavin was still in the hospital, and Bryan was off work to stay with him. My brother Mark arrived this afternoon from Ohio, so with both boys handled, Cindy and I were able tackle a few of the things we meant to do all week - home decorating. They bought this townhome earlier in the year and have done lots of work, but Cindy wanted some help on the finishing touches. We weren't able to get a whole lot done, but I did manage to paint her downstairs bathroom. Not a perfect job, but it's done.

11-24-10
11-24-10

2 comments:

  1. Is that you talking on the phone while painting? multitasking is your expertise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, yes, I am talking on the phone while painting. I am multi-tasker extraordinaire.

    ReplyDelete