Wednesday, January 19, 2011

(19) PB

This doesn't occur often, but tonight I had the hankering for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I had what I needed - the soft white bread, the good strawberry jelly, the yummy crunchy peanut butter...

Wait...

What???
Why is it that I, lover of CRUNCHY peanut butter, have THREE jars of CREAMY and ZERO jars of crunchy peanut butter in my cupboard? How can this be? What kind of cruel trick are the fates playing on me?

1-19-11

(Uh, I ate a PB&J sandwich anyway).

I must use this creamy abomination some other way. I found some options:
THIS
THIS
or
THIS

1 comment:

  1. It's expensive, but if you want the best of the best, you must try Barney Butter (crunchy of course). You can find it at Henry's. I only buy it when it's on sale and it hasn't been the past couple of weeks so it should be soon. It's actually almond butter and it is divine.

    ReplyDelete