Sunday, January 9, 2011

(9) story

I got an email from my sister today about my 3-year-old (almost 4) nephew. Because I like it, I am posting it all here.

"Gavin has realized that he knows how to write all of his ABCs and enjoys practicing his letters. Yesterday he decided to write a story, so he told me what he wanted to say and I spelled out the words for him. He was able to figure out how to spell some of the words by himself. Attached is the result - Gavin's first story!"


1-9-11

In case you can't make it out:
Once upon a time there was a train and alligator. The train fell in the alligator's mouth.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this phase. So cute. I remember a story about a lion and bull in a pen and the lion bit the bull's butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a genius on your hands. My 6 year old can't even write this nice nor coherent! amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sitting here looking at your blog with Gavin on my lap. He's bothered by the large scribble mark over the word "TIME." He wants to know how it got there and why it's there.

    ReplyDelete