Monday, February 21, 2011

(52) stakeout

Argh! I really wish this picture came out better!

My busy day didn't allow for a proper lunch, so I stopped at Jack-in-the-Box for a late lunch/early dinner. As I parked to go into the restaurant, I noticed that parked next to me was a woman, sitting in the car enjoying her two tacos for $0.99. When I came back with my meaty breakfast burrito (I love that they serve breakfast all day long), she no longer had the tacos. Instead, she had a large camera facing the adjacent gas station. Assuming she was some sort of investigator, one would think there'd be a little more stealth involved. Tinted windows, at least!

2-21-11

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome on so many levels. Even better that you got a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so..i wonder what she thought when the camera was pointing at her? it's like a bizarre triangle.

    ReplyDelete