Thursday, March 3, 2011

(62) fluoride

I had my bi-annual dental cleaning and check-up today. I have finally found a dentist that I like.

3-3-11

As the hygienist was cleaning my teeth, we overhead the dentist talking with her other patient about a YouTube video about a dancing dog. The dentist hadn't seen it (neither did I), so when her other patient left, she took a look at it on her laptop. The hygienist commented that maybe I would like to see it, too. So, next thing I knew, the dentist had her laptop hooked up to the computer, and instead of looking at my x-rays in front of me, I was watching the dancing dog. How many of you can say your dentist shows you funny YouTube videos in between your cleaning and your exam.

And if you haven't seen it, go HERE for the Dancing Merengue Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment