Monday, March 21, 2011

(80) what a deal!

A few months back I bought a photo book deal on one of those on-line coupon sites, already having in mind that I wanted to do one for my Mom for her birthday. Inasmuch as I paid only 25% of the book's regular price, my expectations for the final product weren't overly high. I was pleasantly surprised when, upon opening the package today containing the book, I discovered that it came out beautifully.

3-21-11
3-21-11
3-21-11

P.S. My Mom loved it. What a good deal!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, who did you use? Also, you remember the fonts you used? the "picture day" font looks familiar, but I also love the script you used for the cover. I've had good luck w/ book thru both Blurb and ibooks, but I'm always interested in a good, less-expensive alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that should read, "do you"!

    ReplyDelete