Tuesday, April 12, 2011

(101) 7 miles

I'm not a runner. I've never quite understood the people who say they love to run. I haven't really enjoyed running, but in these past few weeks, as I've run more and more - in an effort to not be the slow-poke of the Ragnar team - I've gotten a glimpse. I'm feeling that twinge of "I like running." Astonishing, I know. I took advantage of that twinge and pushed myself today - 7 miles, including some uncomfortable hills. I must say, I'm kind of excited about it.

4-12-11

2 comments:

  1. I too am still waiting to feel the ..wait for it, here comes the italics "I like running" stage. The race is over and I'm no closer to it then when I started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, what program was this? I like that it gave you the elevation.

    ReplyDelete