Saturday, September 17, 2011

(259) Ragnar Napa Valley - Day 2

With our runs done, Van 1 headed to the finish line, driving though the beautiful country of Napa Valley to Calistoga. Tired, sweaty, and a smidge stinky, we awaited the arrival of Van 2 and Team RAnGry Birds crossed the finish line together.

The gals of Van 1:
9-17-11 (2)

Team RAnGry Birds:
9-17-11

Let me just say - people LOVED our RAnGry Birds theme. We caught quite a few people taking pictures of our car, and several people actually stopped us to have their picture taken with us.

The remainder of my photos are posted on Facebook. I think you can see them by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Since I can only comment on one of your posts per day I had to come back and say congrats on your race. You look like a supermodel in all of your shots, I look horrid before and after running and I think it a legit reason not to run with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie - I don't think it's possible for you to look horrid. Ever. You want to run a 1/2 marathon with me???

    ReplyDelete