Wednesday, October 5, 2011

(277) new shoes

For as long as I can remember, I've worn only Adidas running shoes. About six years ago I strayed and got a pair of Nikes, which I wore during a long trail run. The result was two badly bruised, then lost, big toenails. I guess a sufficient time has passed and memories of the ugly toes have faded as I've been again considering alternatives to my beloved Adidas.

Today at lunch I checked out the wares at the local purveyor of famous-branded discounted footwear and tried on several different brands. I finally found these - they were totally comfortable and at $40 the price was right. The box indicates they're designed and developed taking into account a women’s unique fit needs – narrower in the heel and wider in the forefoot. Plus, they're super light and airy. I'm kind of excited to try them out.

10-5-11

No comments:

Post a Comment