Monday, November 21, 2011

(324) license plates

I love lists. I'm constantly making lists in my head (and sometimes on paper). Long before GoodReads came around I had lists of the books I read. I like reading other people's lists. I like checking things off and seeing what I've done/seen/read, etc. This fits in perfectly with the license plate game.

Though I notice and acknowledge license plates from other states, I've never really played the game. Until, that is, my friend Dyana got me hooked while we were in Washington D.C. and Virginia a few months ago. She noticed that there were tons of different license plates all over and started checking them off on her iPhone app. There's an app for that? Of course there is. Her excitement rubbed off on my, I downloaded the app on to my phone, and by the end of the weekend we were halfway done with 26 states checked off.

I've continued looking since that time, and am down to only a few more left. Today the truck in front of me got me one state closer to finishing! Thank you, Colorado!

11-21-11 (2)
11-21-11

1 comment:

  1. Yours is different! I like being able to see the actual plate. May have to get that one!

    ReplyDelete